Whistler Real Estate BlogRSS Feed
Whistler Market Update Jan to Sept 2020. Whistler is outstanding compared to 2019. Take a look at the numbers below. It is a great time to sell your residential home or phase 1 nightly rental condo or townhome. Call me to find out what your home is worth. 604 902 2033
Denise Brown Whistler
Contact me for more information on the current market. Click HERE
Have a great September!
The Contract of Purchase & Sale outlines the terms and conditions on which a transaction takes place. Prepared by the BC Real Estate Association.
The video provides essential information to help consumers understand the CPS, addressing many common questions they may have, including:
- When does the process begin and when is the Contract of Purchase and Sale used?
- What information is included in the Contract of Purchase and Sale?
- What do the terms in the contract mean?
- And many more
Best Practices Right Now For Selling Whistler Real Estate
Early May there has been an increase in the number of people looking online at properties and an increase in inquiries. Offers are being written.
This week a home I listed on April 30th at 6452 St Andrews Way went under contract. Amid the restrictions of COVID-19 information was
- sent to our websites & syndicates
- social media friends
- network of over 5,000 Realtors
- our list of over 3,500 potential buyers
- our Lower Mainland connections.
Detailed information packages including the 3D matterport tours, professional photography, custom floorplans, the Municipal documents, a building inspection and information on the most recent updates, home staging, furniture and…