582 Views, 0 Comments
Buyer origin 2022
A quick review of buyer origin graphs above:
- Canadians have always been the biggest buyers of Whistler real estate.
- Canadian buyers reached a high of 91.45% in 2020 and 95.86% in 2021.
- Lower Mainland/Vancouver have been the largest portion of this population. Approximately 10% comes from the rest of Canada.
- Over time the average percentage of Canadian buyers of Whistler real estate was between 82% to 86%.
- Buyers from the USA peaked in 2016 at 10.5% and in 2019 at 10.24%.
- The balance of buyers is mixed between UK, Mexico, Australia and Asia
- So far in 2022 USA has been over 7% of buyers and it this is expected to rise due to the weak Canadian dollar…
73 Views, 0 Comments
Should you pay down your mortgage or invest in the stock market?
I just reviewed a great article that I wanted to share with you. And the answer to the above question .... it depends.
What is your mortgage interest rate? How long until you retire? How much money have you already invested in your TFSA or RRSP? Wealthsimple has put together a great summary and table that can help you decide. Take a look here
Sneakpeak: it's always good to pay down your mortgage to increase your equity so that you have options if you want to invest in other properties. And to decrease your overall debt as you head toward retirement.
65 Views, 0 Comments
Marketing your home
I am a listing specialist. I focus on my strengths and what I have really enjoyed about the past 22 years selling Whistler real estate. I have honed my negotiation skills. I am continuously adding to my marketing program to reach prospective buyers. I have long, reliable relationships with local experts to do small or large property updates if needed. Your home will be professional photography ready when it goes on the market to achieve the highest sales price in the shortest time frame with terms favourable to you.
I have a database of over 5,500 people and market your property proactively to my them. I refer new buyers to a qualified Realtor in my office. My area of expertise is marketing homes for sale and…
104 Views, 0 Comments