Buyer origin 2022
A quick review of buyer origin graphs above:
- Canadians have always been the biggest buyers of Whistler real estate.
- Canadian buyers reached a high of 91.45% in 2020 and 95.86% in 2021.
- Lower Mainland/Vancouver have been the largest portion of this population. Approximately 10% comes from the rest of Canada.
- Over time the average percentage of Canadian buyers of Whistler real estate was between 82% to 86%.
- Buyers from the USA peaked in 2016 at 10.5% and in 2019 at 10.24%.
- The balance of buyers is mixed between UK, Mexico, Australia and Asia
- So far in 2022 USA has been over 7% of buyers and it this is expected to rise due to the weak Canadian dollar…
73 Views, 0 Comments