439 Views, 0 Comments
The Contract of Purchase & Sale outlines the terms and conditions on which a transaction takes place. Prepared by the BC Real Estate Association.
The video provides essential information to help consumers understand the CPS, addressing many common questions they may have, including:
- When does the process begin and when is the Contract of Purchase and Sale used?
- What information is included in the Contract of Purchase and Sale?
- What do the terms in the contract mean?
- And many more
525 Views, 0 Comments
384 Views, 0 Comments
CLICK HERE to watch BCREA Chief Economist Brendon Ogmundson discuss the February 2020 statistics
Download the full report by BCREA's Economics Market Intelligence: Sketching Out the Potential Impact of COVID-19 on the BC Housing Market March 17, 2020. Click HERE
Overall Summary Findings:
- While it's unknown how the unfolding COVID-19 outbreak will impact the economy in the long-term, BC is facing a sudden stop in economic activity with little guidance to when things may return to normal.
- Based on our scenario analysis, BC home sales and prices will likely face declines in the spring and early summer but should recover along with the wider economy in the second half of the year, contingent on the outbreak resolving.
614 Views, 0 Comments