Whistler as You Have Always Imagined It
WedgeWoods is a bold vision for Whistler living. Its vast acreage properties enjoy a private wilderness spread across a terraced mountain valley with year-round sun, offering more space on which to build, live, and play. Just a 12-minute drive north of Whistler Village, WedgeWoods accesses the amenities and year round alpine adventure that have made Whistler a world-famous destination. Here you can be connected, but have a place all your own.
Located 1,200 meters from the north boundary of the Resort Municipality of Whistler (and only 12 minutes from Whistler Village), the WedgeWoods property encompasses 600 acres, 350 acres of which are protected wilderness. Beyond the property lines, Garibaldi Provincial Park stretches all the way up the mountainside. This is an alpine environment that will never change.
On-site, WedgeWoods boasts famous hiking and biking trails, a river running through the property, and sustainable features that adhere to a “philosophy of no regrets”. The infrastructure for Phase 1 – roads, water treatment, trails, and bridges – is already complete. Erosion control, garbage and recycling, water treatment systems, and trails have all been carefully prepared. The Community Amenity building is already under construction. All is ready for you to create your ideal mountain refuge. All this, for considerably less than other estate properties in the area. WedgeWoods is Whistler as you have always imagined it – and more.
About Wedgewoods Homes For Sale
- Homes up to 4,800 sf + an extra building (workshop, art room, car collection storage, fitness centre and more).
- Lot sizes from 1.1 acres to 5+ acres – all very private.
- BIG views
- Monthly costs of $150 for garbage/snow remoal, road maintenance, landscaping, insurance, sewer and water.
- Community Centre: fitness, play, barbeque and recreation, tennis.
- Pricing: Homes from $1,199,000 CAD or work with our builders and design your own!
Call or email me today for more information on this wonderful opportunity to live like we do in WhistlerPosted by Denise Brown on