Buyers make when purchasing a home
- Making an offer on a home without being prequalified for your financing.
- Not having a home inspection.
- Limiting your search to open houses, ads or the internet – the Realtors do have the inside scoop.
- Choosing a real estate agent who is not committed to forming a strong business relationship with you.
- Thinking there is only one perfect house out there.
- Not considering your long term needs
- Not examining the insurance
- Not buying a home with a protection plan i.e., if it is new.
- Not knowing the total costs involved – ask me for more info!
- Not following through on due diligence -ie do your homework
If you know of anyone who would appreciate the kind of service I offer, I’d love to help…